Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out to share in our wedding, and to all those who were there in spirit. We had such a wonderful, fun, exciting and memorable day. There will be plenty of photos published soon!



In the meantime, I realized that I was going to dedicate Alicia Key's Superwoman to all of the fabulous women in my life (my mom, sister, grandma, grannie, aunts, cousins, friends) as well as the wonderful women in Matt's life who have embraced me over the years and who are truly superwomen themselves (Anne, Rachel, Meredith and relatives I'm only beginning to meet but hope to get to know well in the future - Nan, Oma, Connie, Frietzen, Martha, Sarah ...the list goes on!)

So, a few days too late, but published on the internet for all time, I send out the fabulous Alicia Key's Superwoman to you all!




I also wanted to post, well, I guess what Matt and I can call "our song" - Michael Buble's Everything. It very much sums up our relationship ...

No comments: