Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And we panic in 3... 2... 1...

We're sure we're not the first couple to observe that time has flown and it's only a month left to the wedding (actually less) but... WOW! There's a ton of stuff to do (Mel is trying to grow extra arms right now, I'm working on telekinesis).

The stagette has already happened. Maybe I'll post on my observations when Mel isn't looking. Not that I was there for most of it. I just got to see the results at the end. And clean up the detritus. Lucky me. The stag is happening this weekend and I gotta say guys, the girls have set the bar really high in terms of sheer destructive fun.

Mel and did most of our shopping last weekend. Five hours, us versus the stores. We came off a close second because shopping is NOT our favourite event. But on occasion luck was on our side - stepped into Gale's Wholesale looking for some flowers and out of the thousands of boxes, the ones we wanted were in box three. "YAY! One down... sicty... five to go... "

We've also been to dance class which was a lot less bloody than I thought it'd go. Started with a simple fox trot and with a little practice between now and the wedding I'll be throwing Mel around. Watch your drinks.

A little taste of wedding music and then it's off to run errands!

OH, and social is on the 6th in Holland Hall. Give us a call at 204-943-9573 for details.

UP UP AND AWAAAAAY!


No comments: